Monday, November 20, 2017

Other Bloggers You Need To Follow ASAP





Happy Monday! I'm just now getting around to sharing with you guys some of my favorite health bloggers. These are people who I keep up with on a weekly basis and I just want to share them with you! 


First, we have Sassy Kitchen. I love her posts because she has meals and recipes for everyone whether you are vegan, vegetarian, gluten free or dairy free! 

Just like Sassy Kitchen, Lexi's Clean Kitchen, has a recipe for everyone. 

The next blogger is Lee from Fit Foodie Finds. Along with awesome recipes and tips, Lee has a section for fitness tips and even lifestyle and fashion.

Last but not least, here is a Paleo food blogger named Juli at PaleOMG. I love Juli's attitude and how honest she is about her cooking style. I've tried a few of her recipes and they are delicious!


Go and give these guys some love and check out their pages. I promise you won't be disappointed! 




You can check out my page and blog here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *